Veterans health and wellbeing

Find The City of Edinburgh Council information on Social Care and Health.

NHS Lothian website provides you with information on accessing local health services such as

  • counselling
  • physiotherapy
  • registering with a GP
  • registering with a dentist.

National Service Directory find your local GP, Dentist and Hospital as well as other NHS organisations by your postcode. 

NHS Inform has links to wider information on Health and Wellbeing. It also has information on Healthcare support for Veterans.

Veterans First Point 

It is a service providing support to ex-service personnel who are experiencing mental health problems. It is based at

Floor K, Argyle House,
3 Lady Lawson Street,

Tel: 0131 220 9920  Email:

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.