Training in adult protection

If you are employed as a care worker or a volunteer, your employer should provide training in adult protection. Our Adult Protection training booklet below can give you an insight into your responsibilities.

Read how to find an independent advocate.  This can give the person you care for a voice and help to protect their rights and interests.

Free inter-agency training

We offer free inter-agency training to staff in our statutory and voluntary services. This training is part of a joint public protection learning and development strategy.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.