Edinburgh's plan for older people
A City for All Ages
Older people, the Council, NHS Lothian and other partners in the public, voluntary and private sectors worked together to write Edinburgh's Plan for Older People.
The plan aims to
- make Edinburgh a place where older people can live positive, worthwhile lives
- ensure that the city considers older people in all its services and functions
- enable older people to remain in their own homes for as long as possible with a good quality of life
- ensure the welfare and social life of those living in nursing and residential homes.
A City for All Ages advisory group
The advisory group work to
- involve older people in developing our plans and strategies
- share information
- encourage older people to take plan for their own future.
You can download the latest newsletter and A City for All Ages (ACFAA) evaluation report for more information.