Edinburgh Integration Joint Board funding
Third sector grant funding
Health and Social Care grants in Edinburgh are changing. We have created a new grants application and assessment process for Health and Social Care grants in Edinburgh.
Receipt of applications update
- the name of your organisation
- the date and time which you submitted your application
- a copy of the e-mail which accompanied your submission
- the number of applications which you submitted
- the email address you submitted from.
Edinburgh Integration Joint Board Grant Programme 2019/ 22
Former Health and Social Care and Edinburgh Community Health Partnership grant programmes are being combined into a single grant process.
This process will award funding to activities and services that prevent poor health and wellbeing outcomes through early intervention and/or address health inequalities in Edinburgh.
Three separate grant programmes will run in 2019/ 22
- a large grant programme for grants for application requesting £25,000 or more per year,
- a small grant programme for grants requesting less than £25,000 per year, and
- an Innovation Fund.
Applications for the large and small grant programmes will open on 20 August 2018 and will close on 1 October 2018.
Applications for the Innovation Fund will run in early 2019.
The OneCity Trust aims to promote social inclusion in Edinburgh. The Trust carries out and funds projects that help alleviate the impact of inequalities and poverty among people in the city and advance and promote
- human rights
- social welfare.
You can find out more about their work on the OneCity Trust website.