Public inspection period
Public inspection notification
The Council makes its draft accounts available for the public to see for three weeks each summer, before they have finished being audited. This is so the public can see the bills, deeds, books, contracts and other documents that the accounts are based on.
Scope of 2017/18 Accounts
This annual inspection covers the bodies of
- Lothian Pension Funds
- Lothian Valuation Joint Board
- The City of Edinburgh Council
- Edinburgh Integration Joint Board
- The City of Edinburgh Council Charitable Trusts
- South East of Scotland Transport Partnership (SEStran).
2017/18 Inspection period
This period for 2017/18 will run from Monday 2 July 2018 to Friday 20 July 2018, both dates inclusive. The accounts and supporting documents will be available to download, or to view at the Council’s headquarters, Waverley Court.