Public inspection period
Public inspection notification
The Council makes its draft accounts available for the public to see for three weeks each summer, before they have finished being audited. This is so the public can see the bills, deeds, books, contracts and other documents that the accounts are based on.
Scope of 2016/17 Accounts
This annual inspection covers the bodies of
- Lothian Pension Funds
- Lothian Valuation Joint Board
- The City of Edinburgh Council
- Edinburgh Integration Joint Board
- The City of Edinburgh Council Charitable Trusts
- South East of Scotland Transport Partnership (SEStran).
2016/17 Inspection period
This period for 2016/17 will run from Monday 3 July 2017 to Friday 21 July 2017, both dates inclusive. The accounts and supporting documents will be available to download, or to view at the Council’s headquarters, Waverley Court.