How we assess your needs
Moderate or low needs
Your needs may be assessed as moderate or low if
Moderate - either now or in the next 12 months
- being unable to carry out some personal care, daily household chores and / or manage your home environment, causing some risks to your independence
- inability to sustain some aspects of work or education or learning or community and family life, causing some risks to your independence
- moderate risk to your carer's ability to sustain some aspects of their caring role.
Low - when you have
- one or two aspects of your personal care and daily household chores are difficult for you to manage
- low risk to your carer's ability to sustain their caring role.