Outdoor fitness instructors
Register as an outdoor fitness instructor
We encourage outdoor fitness instructors who charge for their service and use Edinburgh's parks and greenspaces to agree to a code of conduct and register their details with us.
By agreeing to the code, you can
- reduce your impact on the parks and other parks users
- set a good example to other trainers
- deliver a safe and quality service for your customers.
Once we have received your form, we will send you the code of conduct and a permission card. This card proves you have permission and should be carried whenever you use one of our parks.
Be aware of the following
- consider other park users by keeping to the quiet corners of parks and leaving room, especially on paths
- keep noise levels to a minimum, particularly early in the mornings
- avoid using children's play equipment.
- make yourself familiar with the UK Active outdoor code of practice.