Food and drink establishments

Consents required for food and drink establishments

Below is a list of permits and consents that you may require for public houses, hot food take-aways, hotels and restaurants.

Planning permissions and building warrants

Transport and local roads area licences


Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.