Consents required for a housing development

Below is a list of permits and consents that you may require if planning on building new housing, including student housing.

Planning permissions and building warrants

Transport and local roads area licences


Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.