Consents required to make changes to your home

Consents for flats and houses

Below is a list of permits and consents that you may require if you plan to carry out work on your home.

Planning permissions and building warrants

Traffic and road consents

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.