Benefits guidance and advice
We provide free, independent and confidential advice and representation on benefits and tax credits for people living in Edinburgh. Our services include
- filling in forms
- help with rent arrears
- representation at appeals
- help deal with other problems with your benefits
- help to get you all the benefits you are entitled to
- help to appeal if you do not agree with a benefit decision.
Use independent online calculators to work out what benefits you may be entitled to.
If you have a dispute regarding a
- PIP appeal
- tax credit overpayment
- concern about an interview under caution with the DWP
then please read the Advice Now guides. Please note guides that aren't listed above and are on the Advice Now website are not applicable for Scotland.