Temporary accommodation

If you are homeless and need somewhere to live, check for temporary accommodation at any of our locality offices.

Types of temporary accommodation

  • Hostels
  • Furnished flats
  • Bed and breakfast
  • Council staffed units
  • Supported accommodation

The type of temporary accommodation we offer you depends on your circumstances and availability of accommodation. We can store your belongings and kennel your pets.

Pay for temporary accommodation

To pay your temporary accommodation charge call

0800 783 1719.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve edinburgh.gov.uk

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.