Living at home with your family

Support at home

We can support you to live at home with your family with

If you are interested we will arrange for a social worker to visit you and find out about your needs. Contact Social Care Direct to ask for an assessment.

We help you to meet your needs using self-directed support. This means you have a choice about how you would like to be supported.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.