North West locality
North West locality services
We can help you with all sorts of Council services, including
- paying Council Tax and rent
- housing, including bidding on properties through Key to Choice
- reporting noise and anti-social behaviour
- information about grants for community projects
- parks and green spaces
- roads issues.
If you need to check which locality you live in, please enter your postcode on our online map.
Getting in touch
If you need to get in touch with us you can visit our North West office, Drumbrae Library Hub or Kirkliston Library and local office
North West office
8 West Pilton Gardens
81 Drumbrae Drive
Kirkliston Library and local office
16 Station Road
Our office opening hours are
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday from 10am - 5.00pm
- Friday from 8.30am - 3.40pm.
You don't need an appointment to visit our local offices. You are likely to wait less time if you visit before 11.30am.