Road occupation permits
- Apply for a road occupation permit (selected)
- Road occupation statutory notice periods
Apply for a road occupation permit
You will need a permit if you undertake any of the following activities in a public street
- excavate in the road or pavement
- create or alter a driveway or other access point
- create a dropped kerb
- erect scaffolding, access towers, hoarding, staging or place contractors plant
- put up a tower crane
- operate mobile cranes, hoists and cherry pickers.
If your work involves placing, maintaining adjusting or removing apparatus in or under a road or pavement you must contact us directly for this service.