Report a street light problem
Street light problems
You can report a dark or broken street light below.
Street lighting emergencies
Examples emergency issues include
- missing panels
- exposed wiring
- hanging light covers
- a burning or smoking light
- lamp posts damaged by a road traffic accident
- anything liable to cause harm or damage to a person or property.
If the problem is a threat to safety or more than five consecutive lights dark in one area please use our emergency contact number
- 0800 23 23 23 weekdays 8am-6pm
- 0131 200 2000 weekdays 6pm-8am and weekends.