Report a gully problem

Gully problems

You can report a blocked gully below.

Report a gully problem

To report a problem with a building's external sewage drain please contact Scottish Water.

Gully emergencies

If the issue is an immediate threat to safety please use our emergency contact number

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.