Disabled bay enforcement

Apply to have us enforce your disabled bays

If you own an off-street car park with disabled parking places you can ask us to control those spaces for you.

Every two years we write to each business in the city and ask if they have a public car park with disabled parking places.

If you have recently received this letter, you should complete and return the enclosed response form.

Post or email your response to our scanning centre using the contact details below.

Download the response form below.

If you have any questions about the Disabled Persons' Parking Places Act then please contact us using the details below.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve edinburgh.gov.uk

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.