Learning for those using mental health services
We are an adult education project for people accessing mental health services and living in Edinburgh.
- guidance and educational support
- information on health projects and learning opportunities
- free adult education courses.
To access our courses you can be referred by an agency or you can contact us yourself by phone or email
0131 652 3715
Download a referral form below.
We provide guidance on learning, activity and health projects. Guidance takes place in one to one and group settings.
We will arrange to meet you somewhere near you. Guidance meetings are informal and you can bring someone with you if this helps. At the meeting we discuss
- your interests
- any barriers to your learning
- educational support you may require.
We will keep your personal details confidential.