Parks and Greenspace strategy
There are six goals detailed in the strategy to
- highlight and interpret those aspects of Edinburgh's heritage located within the city's parks
- conserve natural habitats and wildlife
- realise parks potential in supporting healthy living
- put parks at the centre of community identity and planning
- improve the landscaping and visual appearance of parks
- develop resources and structures required to implement the strategy.
Find our more by downloading the strategy below.