Pay Council rent
Pay locally using your rent payment card
has your name and rent payment number printed on the front
can be used at a range of shops and post offices with the pay point sign
can be used to pay your rent at Council Collection offices
Find out where you can pay your Council rent in your local area.
If you lose your card email
or contact your locality office for a replacement.
Pay by phone 24 hours a day
You can pay over the phone using any Maestro, Visa Delta or Solo cards on
0800 783 1719.
At your bank
Set up a standing order or direct debit for the rent you have to pay.
- Sort code: 83-06-08
- Account number: 00740589
At any Royal Bank of Scotland branch or the post office using the details above.
At your local office:
- South East Locality Office: 40 Captains Road
- South West Locality Office: 10 Westside Plaza
- North East Locality Office: 101 Niddrie Mains Road
- North West Locality Offices: 8 West Pilton Gardens and 81 Drumbrae Drive
- North West Locality Sub-Offices: 53 High Street, South Queensferry and 16 Station Road, Kirkliston
- Customer Hub, 249 High Street
If you are worried about your rent payments, or think you might miss a payment contact your locality office or see rent arrears advice. You risk losing your home if you don't ask for help if you are behind with your council rent.