Council rent advice
- help you claim Housing Benefit
- discuss the different ways you can pay rent
- put you in touch with money advice services
- advise you how to pay your arrears by affordable instalments
- discuss extra money you may be entitled to but are not claiming.
Ways to get advice
- Talk to your Housing Officer at your locality office
- Come to one of our local advice surgeries
- Email email@example.com
To get help with your debts speak to the Advice Shop on 0131 200 2360.
Read more about welfare reform and benefit changes.
If you have received a notice of proceedings or a court date because of rent arrears or debt problems contact your Housing Officer at your locality office for advice.
For advice and assistance contact Edinburgh Housing Advice Partnership on 0845 3024607.
You risk losing your home if you don't ask for help when behind with your council rent.