A new energy and positive approach to community safety in North Edinburgh
#StrongerNorth is a new approach - listening to residents about community safety and antisocial behaviour and making West Pilton and Muirhouse a safer place to live. All individuals and organisations in North Edinburgh are invited to be a part of #StrongerNorth.
You can help by sharing regular bulletins through text, social media using #StrongerNorth, telling your friends, family and neighbours about positive action taking place and how they can support it too.
- Share information about action from the community, police or Council to combat antisocial behaviour - quickly
- Invite community involvement - provide ways for people to report issues, get support and challenge behaviour to build a positive environment
- Create highly visual campaign messages about community action, community concerns and what is being done to improve things
- Highlight actions and improvements like community payback schemes so you can see when a difference is being made...and then tell people about it
- Organise local drop in sessions to make it easier to report issues, get support, express concerns, offer to help
- Arrange visits to explain and promote #StrongerNorth
To report a crime
Call 101 or in an emergency 999 or attend Drylaw Police Station
Out of Hours Social Work 0800 731 6969