European Parliamentary Election
- European Parliamentary Election
- Notice of Election, Electoral Region of Scotland
- Notice of poll, election agents and situation of polling stations
- Applications for registration, postal and proxy voting (selected)
- School closures on polling day
Applications for registration, postal and proxy voting
Applications to be included on the register of electors or for postal or proxy votes must reach the
Electoral Registration Officer
17a South Gyle Crescent
by the dates given below.
- register to vote - Tuesday 7 May 2019
- new postal vote applications, including proxies applying to vote by post - 5pm on Wednesday 8 May 2019
- to cancel or alter postal and proxy votes, or to change from postal to proxy voting - 5pm on Wednesday 8 May 2019
- new proxy vote applications - 5pm on Wednesday 15 May 2019
- to vote by proxy, after 5pm on Wednesday 15 May 2019, on the grounds of a medical emergency or where you learn you cannot go to the polling station because of work / service reasons - 5pm on Thursday 23 May 2019.