2018 review of UK Parliamentary Constituencies
How to comment on the proposals
The Boundary Commission for Scotland has started a four week consultation period as part of its 2018 review of UK Parliament constituencies. This is the second consultation period and allows comments to be made about the suggestions and comments that were made during the first stage.
The number of UK constituencies will reduce from 650 to 600. In Scotland this means that 59 constituencies will be reduced to 53.
You can comment
- on the Boundary Commission's portal.
- by emailing Boundary Commission for Scotland or
- by writing to The Boundary Commission for Scotland
The closing date for comments is Monday 27 March 2017. Paper copies of the maps, boundaries and further information for the Edinburgh constituencies can also be viewed at
- Central Library, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EG
- Portobello Library, 14 Rosefield Avenue, Edinburgh, EH15 1AU
- Blackhall Library, 56 Hillhouse Road, Edinburgh, EH4 5EG
- McDonald Road Library, 2 McDonald Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4LU.