Where to vote
Find your polling place
Your polling place will be on your poll card or you can find your polling place using our Find your polling place tool
- put your street address or postcode into the address search box
- select your address from the drop down list
- once selected your polling place appears
- click on the link to show the location of your polling place on a map.
If you cannot use the online tools, download ward maps for the local government elections on 4 May 2017 and polling places below.
If you are registered to vote and are eligible to vote, you should receive a Poll Card before polling day.
Your card tells you
- when to vote (between 7am and 10pm on polling day)
- where to vote (the polling place you have to vote at)
The polling districts and places can change between elections so please make sure you check our district map as close to polling day as possible.
If you don't receive a poll card, you can check that you are registered and eligible to vote by contacting the Electoral Registration Office.