Bonnington Micro Business Fund
The Bonnington Micro Business Fund (BMBF) can give grants to businesses. Businesses can apply for grants of up to £15,000 to help them grow. To see if you can apply for a grant please check if you fit the main criteria below.
- You must have received a written endorsement for your business plan from Business Gateway before submitting an application form.
- Your business must be a micro-business. You must have nine or fewer staff and a turnover or balance sheet total of no more than €2 million = £1.76 million.
- Your business must be based in Leith or Leith Walk ward.
- Your business must be based in a property in the planning use class 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6.
- Your business must not have outstanding debts with the Council or Miller Homes Limited.
The BMBF has been created using money donated by Miller Homes Limited.