Edinburgh's Licensing Board
Edinburgh's Licensing Board is responsible for regulating the sale of alcohol to the public and certain gambling activities, by issuing alcohol licences and betting and gambling permits.
Financial statement 2017/18
The board considered and approved the terms of a financial statement showing income and expenditure for the 2017/18 financial year at its meeting in November 2018 .
Licensing Board members
- Councillor Norman Work (Convener)
- Councillor Lezley Marion Cameron
- Councillor Steve Burgess
- Councillor Nick Cook
- Councillor Cammy Day
- Councillor Catherine Fullerton
- Councillor Gillian Gloyer
- Councillor David Key
- Councillor Callum Laidlaw
- Councillor Joanna Mowat