Pay Business Rates online
Pay with Direct Debit, your card, or internet banking
You can choose to pay
- 10 monthly instalments starting in May
- 12 monthly instalments starting in April
- one instalment in September.
There are three ways you can pay your non-domestic (business) rates online.
Set up a Direct Debit
The simplest and most convenient way to pay your business rates is by Direct Debit. You can use our online form to set up a Direct Debit to pay your business rates.
Payments will be taken on the 28th of each month.
Pay with a credit or debit card
You can also pay each instalment online using your credit or debit card and our online form.
Make an internet banking payment
If you use online banking, you can set up a payment for the due date.
Before you start you will need
- your 10 digit business rates account number which can be found at the top right hand side of your bill
- the Council's bank sort code 83 06 08 and account number 00740589.
Use your own internet banking service to set up this payment.