North West locality
North West locality services
We can help you with
- paying Council Tax and rent
- housing, including bidding on properties through Key to Choice
- reporting noise and anti-social behaviour
- information about grants for community projects
- parks and green spaces
- road issues.
Getting in touch
Visit us at any of the offices listed below
- North West office, 8 West Pilton Gardens, EH4 4DP
- Drumbrae Hub, 81 Drumbrae Drive, EH4 7FE
- Kirkliston local office, 16 Station Road, EH29 9BE
- South Queensferry local office, 53 High Street, South Queensferry, EH30 9HP.
The North West office and the Drumbrae Hubs office hours are
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30am to 5pm
- Tuesday from 10am to 5pm
- Friday from 8.30am to 3.40pm.
The Kirkliston local office hours are
- Monday from 1pm to 5pm
- Tuesday from 10am to 1.30pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday from 1pm to 5pm
- Thursday – closed
- Friday from 8.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 3.40pm.
The South Queensferry local office hours are
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 4.30pm
- Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 3.30pm.
You don’t need an appointment to visit our local offices.
All of the North West locality offices are contactable using the number below.