South East locality
South East locality services
We can help you with all sorts of Council services, including
- paying Council Tax and rent using a debit or credit card on one of our self-help kiosks - we cannot accept cash payments
- housing, including bidding on properties through Key to Choice
- reporting noise and anti-social behaviour
- information about grants for community projects
- parks and green spaces
- roads issues
Getting in touch
If you need to get in touch with us you can visit our South East office.
Our office opening hours are
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Tuesday from 10am to 5.00pm
- Friday from 8.30am to 3.40pm.
You don't need an appointment to visit our local offices. You are likely to wait less time if you visit before 11.30am.