North West locality
North West locality services
We can help you with
- paying Council Tax and rent
- housing, including bidding on properties through Key to Choice
- reporting noise and anti-social behaviour
- information about grants for community projects
- parks and green spaces
- road issues.
Getting in touch
Visit us at any of the offices listed below
- North West office, 8 West Pilton Gardens, EH4 4DP
- Drumbrae Hub, 81 Drumbrae Drive, EH4 7FE
- Kirkliston local office, 16 Station Road, EH29 9BE
- South Queensferry local office, 53 High Street, South Queensferry, EH30 9HP.
The North West office and the Drumbrae Hubs office hours are
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30am to 5pm
- Tuesday from 10am to 5pm
- Friday from 8.30am to 3.40pm.
The Kirkliston local office hours are
- Monday from 1pm to 5pm
- Tuesday from 10am to 1.30pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday from 1pm to 5pm
- Thursday – closed
- Friday from 8.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 3.40pm.
The South Queensferry local office hours are
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 4.30pm
- Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 3.30pm.
You don’t need an appointment to visit our local offices.