Apply for a Traffic Order

How to apply

Are you a developer building a new road? Do you need to change a footway to accommodate cyclists? Do you need to stop-up a road for a new building?

You can apply for a traffic order please get in touch using the contact details below.

Apply for temporary Traffic Regulation Orders

You can apply to your local Neighbourhood Roads team for temporary orders for building and road works or public events. If you're unsure which Neighbourhood you live in please check our Neighbourhood area map.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.