Make a suggestion or complaint

  1. Give feedback on our services (selected)
  2. Our complaints procedure
  3. How we learn from your complaints

Give feedback on our services

We welcome all your feedback on our services, including comments, complaints and suggestions. Some services have their own ways to give feedback. Choose from the list below if you need to

For all other services, you need to make a suggestion, compliment or complaint using our online form.

You can also contact us by phone or email, or write to us at the address below

0131 200 2300

We are here between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am until 3.40pm on a Friday.


If you need to contact us about an emergency or something urgent outside these hours, please call

0131 200 2000

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.