What you can't bring to a household waste recycling centre
We can't accept any
- liquid paint - all paint must be dried out or have sand or cat litter added
- fuels: petrols and diesel
- explosives: fireworks, flares and airbags
- fire extinguishers
- diving bottles - for scuba diving
- asbestos or materials containing asbestos
- biological waste
- heavy metals: mercury, thermometers and barometers
- any commercial, trade and commercial waste.
We cannot currently accept oil or gas bottles at Seafield due to contruction works.
We cannot currently accept items for re-use, due to redevelopment works. Find out how to re-use household items.