What you can't bring to a Household Waste Recycling Centre
We can't accept any
- liquid paint - all paint must be dried out or have sand or cat litter added
- fuels: petrols and diesel
- explosives: fireworks, flares and airbags
- fire extinguishers
- diving bottles - for scuba diving
- asbestos or materials containing asbestos
- biological waste
- heavy metals: mercury, thermometers and barometers
- any commercial, trade and commercial waste.
We are currently unable to accept reusable items such as furniture due to redevelopment works. Find out how to reuse household items.