Recycling Centre rules and access
- You must follow instructions given by staff for your safety.
- Children and animals must remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Only Edinburgh residents with their own household waste can use recycling centres.
- Commercial, trade or business waste is not allowed.
- You must observe speed limits and traffic flow signs. Reversing is not allowed.
- All waste must be sorted and deposited in the correct container.
- Only authorised contractors may remove materials.
The Council will prosecute anyone who threatens or assults our staff.
What vehicles are allowed into the Recycling Centre
- Only Edinburgh residents in domestic vehicles can use the Recycling Centres . Liveried vans are not allowed.
- If you're using a hire van you must bring the hire documents and two forms of identification, such as your utility bill and your driving licence or passport.
- If you're using a van with no branding you must bring two forms of identification, such as your utility bill and your driving licence or passport.
- Staff can refuse access to anyone who fails to produce the correct documents.