EdinTravel journey planner
Road works reports, parking and journey planning
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page
Interactive travel map
You can use the EdinTravel interactive map to help plan your journey. Find out real-time information on journey times for key routes, information on buses, Park & Ride sites and multi-storey car parks.
The EdinTravel map also includes:
- Roadworks updates including event-related traffic restrictions
- Pay & Display car parking on street
- Cycle parking and off-road routes
- City Car Club locations
- Disabled and motorcycle spaces
- Airport and Airlink 100 bus routes
- Train stations
- Taxi ranks
Use the icons to personalise the map to your travel preferences.
Road works information
Download roadworks information and details of traffic restrictions for major events in PDF format. The road reports include the following:
- Works on major routes
- Works with temporary traffic lights or other forms of disruptive traffic management
- Works that require a road closure and diversion routes
For Information on minor road repairs and gully cleaning, visit the Right First Time webpages.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow EdinTravel on Twitter for live updates on traffic and travel across the City. We know that we can't see everything so if it's safe for you to do so, please keep us and others up to date if you encounter any problems. Tag your message with #edintravel.
We would very much like to know your thoughts on the EdinTravel Twitter feed - please take a few minutes to complete our short user survey to help us provide a service that best meets your requirements.
In the event of severe winter weather, EdinTravel will monitor public transport and main roads. For information on local roads and services, please check the Neighbourhood Area web pages.
EdinTravel - Scottish Transport Awards 2012 finalists -
- Excellence in Technology & Innovation;
- Excellence in Travel Information & Marketing