Contact social care
Ask us for advice
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page
You can ask us for advice or refer yourself or someone you know in Edinburgh through our Social Care Direct service. You may want to contact us about:
- your own needs
- an adult or child at risk of harm
- someone who needs help to look after themselves or their home
- someone who looks after another person needing care and support.
On the phone
- For adults - 0131 200 2324
- For children - 0131 200 2327
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am - 3.55pm
If a crisis occurs outside opening hours, please contact out of hours social care.
Find out more about how we respond to your request by reading how we assess your needs.
We have to give priority to people who are at greatest risk and who have been assessed as having critical or substantial needs.