Orchard Brae Park is divided by Queensferry Road. The north side is a grassy area enclosed by trees and a place for children to play, kick a ball or for adults to walk the dog or stroll with a bench handy. The south side of the park is more formally laid out as a garden, with laburnum trees, roses and shrubbery.
History and heritage
Park of the park was acquired for the city from Sir James Sterling in 1801 and the remainder followed in 1935.