Licence and permit applications - Premises licence

Licence type Premises licence
Who should apply? Anyone wishing to sell alcohol.

Costs vary from property to property. Please download our alcohol fee list for costs.

What you need to supply


  • Application form
  • Application fee
  • Operating plan
  • Layout plan
  • Disabled access and facilities statement
  • Planning certificate
  • Building Standards certificate
  • Food hygiene certificate


Additional information

Please ensure you read the guidance notes in the application pack before submitting your application. 

Application pack
Standard conditions