Our continuing professional development directory lists all courses that we currently run.
The courses provide learning and development to those working with children and families.
The courses are available to partner nurseries, independent schools and others working with children and families.
Find a course by searching for the course number or a relevant term, for example, ASL, autism or SEEMIS, at the bottom of the page.
- View the A to Z of records
Browse records within CPD directory
- Art & Design skills for non-specialist teachers from all sectors: Using the visual elements - 6. Pattern
- Art & Design skills for non-specialist teachers from all sectors: Using the visual elements - 7. Texture
- ASL: An introduction to the iPad and its accessibility features - for Pupil Support Assistants only
- ASL: Assessing for Literacy Difficulties/Dyslexia - The CEC Process
- ASL: Asthma, Allergy and Epilepsy Management
- ASL: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in the classroom/school - Secondary School staff
- ASL: Autism - Joint Play Intervention for pre-school or early primary learners. Playboxes: practical training
- ASL: Autism - Play Intervention for learners in pre-school or early primary. Playboxes: the joint play method - practical training for PSAs
- ASL: Autism training for Early Years Staff
- ASL: Clicker 7 for Beginners
- ASL: Clicker Apps for iPad
- ASL: Comic Life for Pupil Support Assistants
- ASL: Diabetes - Management in Educational Establishments
- ASL: EAL - Developing Language and Literacy Skills through Collaborative Learning
- ASL: EAL - Introduction to working with Developing Bilingual Learners in Primary and Secondary schools
- ASL: EAL - Introduction to working with Developing Bilingual Learners in the Early Years
- ASL: EAL - Using ICT to support EAL Learners in Primary and Secondary
- ASL: EAL - Working with Developing Bilingual Learners in Primary and Secondary Schools (3 sessions)
- ASL: EAL - Working with Developing Bilingual Learners in the Early Years (3 sessions)
- ASL: Emotion Talks - a tool for listening to children and young people (2 session course)