Our CPD (continuing professional development) directory lists all courses that we currently run.
The courses provide a wide range of learning and development to staff and organisations working with children and families.
The courses are available to partner nurseries, independent schools and others working with children and families.
Find a course by searching using the course number or a relevant term - e.g. ASL, autism, SEEMIS - in the search box at the bottom of the page.
- View the A to Z of records
Browse records within CPD Directory
- ASL: ASL Equalities Training Event for Senior Managers (annual, mandatory)
- ASL: Assessing for Literacy Difficulties/Dyslexia - The CEC Process
- ASL: Asthma, Allergy and Epilepsy Management
- ASL: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in the classroom/school - Primary School staff
- ASL: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in the classroom/school - Secondary School staff
- ASL: Autism - Joint Play Intervention for pre-school or early primary learners. Playboxes: practical training
- ASL: Autism - Play Intervention for learners in pre-school or early primary. Playboxes: the joint play method - practical training for PSAs
- ASL: Autism Spectrum Disorders - for staff and volunteers providing activity and leisure opportunities
- ASL: Autism training for Early Years Staff
- ASL: Deaf Awareness
- ASL: Diabetes - Management in Educational Establishments
- ASL: EAL - Developing Language and Literacy Skills through Collaborative Learning
- ASL: EAL - Introduction to working with Developing Bilingual Learners in Primary and Secondary schools
- ASL: EAL - Introduction to working with Developing Bilingual Learners in the Early Years
- ASL: EAL - Working with Developing Bilingual Learners in Primary and Secondary Schools (3 sessions)
- ASL: EAL - Working with Developing Bilingual Learners in the Early Years (3 sessions)
- ASL: Emotion Talks - a tool for listening to children and young people (2 session course)
- ASL: Epilepsy - Administration of Emergency Medication - This course is run on demand email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASL: Equalities Training for School Equalities Coordinators
- ASL: Fresh Start Intervention Training Day 1 and 2 (2 days)