Benefits Online has changed

Make a claim or tell us about a change in circumstances

Benefits Online has changed. You can use our new forms to claim housing benefit, or to report a change in your circumstances.

Claim housing benefit

Report a change which affects your benefits

The new forms will work on your phone, tablet or computer. They will tell you what evidence you need to provide for your claim or your change. The claim form has a calculator so you can also work out how much you might get.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.